Back stagePrivat dressing room with a mirror and eight comfortable seats;
10 bottles (0,5l) of non-carbonated mineral water;
tea and coffee;
0,5l of cognac;
sandwiches (meat, cheese);
fresh vegetables and fruits;
min 200g of nuts (almonds, pistachios, walnuts);
iron with ironing board.
Technical RiderThe band consists of 6 members:
1. Lead Vocalist,
2. keyboard instruments, electric guitar, back vocal,
3. electric guitar, acoustic guitar,
4. bass guitar,
6. sound engineer.
Backline1. Drums: bass drum, snare drum, toms, crash, ride, hi-hat
(TAKTON, RMIF, AMATI are NOT ACCEPTABLE);
drum stool; one socket near the drummer.
2. One Guitar Combo Amplifier;
One Bass Combo Amplifier :
FENDER TWIN 2x12, FENDER BASSMAN 4x10, MARSHAL,
e.g. JCM800 (for guitar) and AMPEQ, MARSHAL, HARTKE (for bass).
3. One Synthesizer Stand.
4. Three Guitar Stands for electric guitars;
One Guitar Stand for an acoustic guitar.
5. DI box - 4.
6. Sockets near instrumentalists.
7. All cabels in working order.
MICROPHONES & STANDS1. Two (2) SM 58 with two strait mic stands.
2. One (1) SM 57 with mic stand.
3. Four (4) DI Boxes.
4. Microphones for Drums (for bass drums, snare drum, hi-hat, toms, overheads)
e.g. SHURE, AKG, AUDIOTECHNICA.
MIX CONSOLE & MONITOR SYSTEMMix Console should be placed in front of the stage.
Bass Drum channels and Bass channels with compressors in inserts;
REVERB & TAP DELAY effects must be separated on the sends;
Limiter and graphic EQ on master channels.
Must be two or better four monitor lines with 1/3 Octave graphic equalizer.
We need 30-60 minutes for soundcheck.